How much does a Saddle Session cost?
A Saddle Studio session cost $49.95, which includes;
- Examination and understanding of current saddle and what is not working.
- We will get you to sit on the “Sit Bone Measuring stool”, this provides some valuable information about the width and shape of the new saddle.
- Time on the spin bike with the saddle changer to try different saddles.
If you bring your bike I will remove your old saddle and install the new one which involves;
- adjustment to height,
- fore-aft and
I will also offer advice that might help with the overall cockpit position.
What does the Saddle Studio session include?
A short interview to gather information about the rider’s history.
30-minute session on Spin bike with Swtchit device. This device allows you to sample multiple brands and models in a very short period of time. Go to Switchit Video for more information
The Saddle install service offers, adjustment of saddle height, saddle fore/aft, saddle tilt followed by a cockpit evaluation.
What should I bring to the Saddle session?
If you would like to have the new saddle installed, you should bring the following.
- Bicycle - clean and in good working condition.
- Cycling clothing - nothing too baggy.
- Cycling shoes
If you are going to do the install yourself then all you will need is cycling shorts.
How long does a Saddle session take?
- The average saddle session takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Add another 20 to 30 minutes if receiving saddle install service
What times are available for scheduling a Saddle Session?
Having a home-based Saddle Studio allows for very flexible hours.
How to book an appointment?
- To book your Saddle Studio Session go to www.bcbikefit.comClick on the main tool bar “Book Your Session” then select Saddle Session.If you have any questions, you can email or call Sophie.604-218-9533
The above-listed prices are in CAD$ and do not include applicable taxes.