How much does a Saddle Session cost?
A Saddle Studio session cost $39.95, which includes;
- Examination and understanding of current saddle and what is not working.
- Time on the spin bike with the saddle changer to try different saddles.
If you bring your bike I will remove your old saddle and install the new one which involves;
- adjustment to height,
- fore aft and
I will also offer advice that might help with overall cockpit position.
What does the Saddle Studio session include?
A short interview to gather information about the rider history.
30-minute session on Spin bike with Swtchit device. This device allows you to sample multiple brands and models in a very short period of time. Go to Switchit Video for more information
The Saddle install service offers, adjustment of saddle height, saddle fore/aft, saddle tilt followed by a cockpit evaluation.
What should I bring to the Saddle session?
If you would like to have the new saddle installed, you should bring the following.
- Bicycle - clean and in good working condition.
- Cycling clothing - nothing too baggy.
- Cycling shoes
If you are going to do the install yourself then all you will need is cycling shorts.
How long does a Saddle session take?
- The average saddle session takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Add another 20 to 30 minutes if receiving saddle install service
What times are available for scheduling a Saddle Session?
Having a home-based Saddle Studio allows for very flexible hours.
How to book an appointment?
- Call or email Dave Howells.
- State time and day interested in session.
- Indicate type of Saddle required: Road, MTB, Tri other.
Contact Dave Howells at 778-837-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The above listed prices are in CAD$ and do not include applicable taxes.
We accept Visa & Mastercard